Make a personal gift.
A personal donation to United Way is a tangible demonstration of your commitment to the wellbeing and vitality of our community. There are many ways to give, including gifts of publicly traded securities.
Become of member of Leading the Way Circle
To be a member you must make an annual Leadership donations of a $1,000 or more annually. Leadership donations provide significant resources to improve lives in our community.
Tax Benefit for giving
Canada Revenue Agency has an online tax credit calculator.
Leading the Way Circle
Change begins with your leadership
When you give at the leadership level of $1,000 or more, you'll be recognized in our Leading the Way Circle. More than that, you'll make an even bigger impact on the lives of many people across our city. Look at what your leadership gift can do:
- 1200+ income tax returns completed keeping low income people attached to income sources
- Teachers found that 100% of the children in the In School Mentoring program improved their social and problem solving skills
- Five learners obtained gainful employment after receiving literacy and employability skills instruction
- 50 families with high drug costs helped to access Trillium Drug Benefits
- Youth and parents calling the Youth Crisis Response line can access a trained clinician almost immediately and be linked to ongoing services within 24 hours
- Isolated seniors living on fixed income with no access to foot care clinics will receive in-home service at a minimal cost every six weeks
- 233 women and children received counselling services for domestic violence, helping to keep them safe and build violence free lives
- 232 children improved their literacy skills and trained with assistive technology
What your Leadership Gift actually costs